Holistic physiotherapy in Durban
Caroline offers the following physio services and techniques:
- Assessment, treatment and rehabilitation of musculoskeletal conditions
- Sports injuries
- Shoulder injury specialist: rotator cuff tear, frozen shoulder, dislocated shoulder, shoulder surgery etc.
- Ankle injuries – sprained ankle, achilles tendinopathy, plantar fasciitis
- Knee injuries – runner’s knee
- Hip injuries
- Dry needling, kinesio-taping, rigid strapping
- Pre and post -operative rehabilitation
- Treatment of neurological disorders such as stroke, nerve damage, bells palsy, muscular dystrophy
- Treatment of chronic pain
- Home visits can be provided on request if you are physically unable to get to your physiotherapy appointment.
- Caroline regards patient education as vitally important. You need to understand your condition/injury to be able to effectively rehabilitate and attain your goals.
- Patient participation is vital in the recovery process. Caroline will guide you as to the best way forward as well as giving you tips to prevent or reduce future injuries.
- Effective communication with other health professionals.
- Referral for further investigations such as an x-ray or ultrasound can be done through Caroline.
- Referral to specialists as required.