Looking for a Physio in Durban?
Caroline is a whole person-focused physiotherapist. Her experience and treatment plans, initial and continuous assessment, recommendations for exercises and stretches, set her apart.
Holistic Physio in Durban North
Caroline has 18 years of physiotherapy experience in the treatment of various conditions such as back and neck pain, headaches, orthopaedic conditions, soft tissue injuries, nerve damage or injuries, post-operative orthopaedic conditions. She also has a keen interest in sports injuries.
Caroline practices out of the Compass Health Centre and provides physiotherapy in Durban North, Umhlanga, Umdloti, Morningside, Central Durban and surrounding areas.
What to expect when you visit Caroline
Most of your first session will be an in-depth discussion to find out more information about your current problem. This will include …
What is a frozen shoulder?
A frozen shoulder is characterised by stiffness and pain in the shoulder joint. For some people, pain is commonly worse at night, often disturbing sleep patterns …
Find out what patients and colleagues had to say about Caroline
Caroline makes every minute in a session count. She always goes the extra mile and her results are amazing.
Having worked in London and Johannesburg, Caroline has settled at the coast and is now a physio in Durban. Find out what people had to say about here here …
Physiotherapy treatment in Durban for:
- Pre and post operative orthopaedic rehabilitation
- Soft tissue injuries (eg tendinopathies, muscle tears, ligament injuries)
- Headaches and TMJ (jaw) pain
- Treatment of neurological conditions such as stroke, nerve damage, bells palsy, muscular dystrophy
- Chronic pain
- Osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and other auto-immune conditions
Other physiotherapy services:
- Physio in Durban home visits can be provided on request if you are physically unable to get to your physiotherapy appointment.
- Effective communication with other health professionals and coaches (as appropriate).
- Referral for further investigations such as an x-ray or ultrasound can be done through Caroline.
- Referral to specialists as required.